Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Things I used to do.

topic: stupid things

I tore a hole in my least favorite pajamas tonight and I still can't bring myself to throw them out.

After a long lay off due to an injury, I returned to my job. I was given a promotion and a raise. Unfortunately, I was told my position no longer existed. I thought about this for a moment and decided it was a bit like a fart in the wind that nobody smells . . . only in reverse.

So I was rehired, then fired for stealing something that I didn't steal, then rehired when they realized I didn't steal it. After the rehiring I returned to work at the scene of the crime which did not not happen and was briefed on the details of the nonexistent crime.

What occurred next was a series of insults and property damage. Then I quit.


Non Sequitur: I used to go to industrial dance clubs. I used to do a lot of things.

No comments: