• finish all the projects already started.
Struggling. It seems like the more time you have, the less you get done.
• focus on one new project at a time then finish it before starting another.
See above, then see below.
• heavily promote myself and the art.
Still trying to figure this one out.
• line up a gallery show for the fall.
Fogelsville4 is currently working on a short movie for a film fest in September.
• finish at least 2 paintings a month.
Just doesn't seem to be happening. I'm going to start to make it happen though.
• improve diet.
My diet, like coincidence, is either hit or miss.
• exercise 5 times a week.
Hasn't been a problem.
• drop 30 lbs to go from a 27.9 bmi to 23.7, or 200 to 170 lbs.
Current weight is 192. My overall strength is up about 12% though.
• start a career already.
• pay down debt.
Things are coming along.
• Assess retirement savings and adjust accordingly.
For now I've done all that I can. Except of course selling my Marvel comics to buy stock in Marvel Comics.
• Return to Dagobah and complete my Jedi training with Master Yoda.
“Named must your fear be before banish it you can.”