Saturday, February 3, 2007

Fine Sweet Hungarian Devil

Topic: Frederic fucking Chopin

What do you think, darling? Should I hate him? . . . . Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

Sometimes, it's just nice to be recognized. I think that's why guns are so popular. Buss a cap in yo ass, and all that happy horse shit. I prefer a bow and arrow. Ever since I read "Robin Hood" as a kid I've wanted one. Tonight I was in the mall and I saw a guy wearing a bow hunter t-shirt. I approached him and started talking about archery. It was about 5 minutes in before he started to take me seriously(his wife was in the Victoria's Secret and he had nowhere to go. He wouldn't go in). Then he really started talking and told me about this convention the weekend after Mother's Day and all this other stuff that you only know if you're an archer(or you meet a guy in the mall who's one).

Ever listen to the "Godspeed You Black Emperor"? You would like it.

You're a daisy if you do . . .

No comments: